You can also make an appointment online at coronatest.nl using your DigiD. For the english site choose the English language option at the bottom of the page.
General rules imposed by the Dutch government:
- If you have symptoms, stay at home.
- If you or a housemate has tested positive, everyone living in the house has to stay home.
- Keep 1.5m distance from people other than your own household. A student house does not count as a household, so keep this in mind when going outside.
- Wash your hands often.
- Sneeze, yawn and cough into your elbow.
- Work from home as much as possible.
- Avoid crowds.
- Wear a face mask in public transport, it should cover your nose and mouth.
- Try to avoid rush our when using public transport, preferably go by bike or car instead.
- If you come to the Netherlands from a country in a orange or red zone, you have to self-quarantine for 14 days.
The most up to date measures of the Dutch government can be found on government.nl
More general information about COVID-19 and getting tested can be found on rivm.nl.
The COVID-19 policy plan of Board 10.0 of S.A. Proto can be found on the Proto Wiki.
If you would like to study in one of the university buildings on campus you can book a study spot or meeting room using the Resource Booker.