Nerf gun Workshop
- Organised by the Activity Committee Extraordinaire
- Wednesday 10 May 2017, 14:00 till 23:00
- SmartXp To join this activity you need to be a member.
Become a a member by clicking on this message or log in.
Are you ready to build your own awesome Nerf gun and fight your fellow students in an epic battle? On the 10th of May, the Activity Committe Extraordinaire will enable you to do so in an activity that will forever be remembered. We hope.
The schedule for the day will look something like this:
- 14:00 - 19:30: Building your Nerf gun, including a tutorial by Edwin Dertien.
- 20:00 - 23:00: Battling with your Nerf gun.
Some technical details, of which you'll receive more soon: we'll be modifying the Nerf guns with Wemos D1 Mini's (really tiny Arduino clones with built-in WiFi), LCD-screens, LED-strips and some other parts. Some parts will be 3D printed for you, but you'll receive the drawings in advance so you can choose to print customized parts yourself. All parts you'll need are included in the price of the activity. More details will be released soon.
The price of the activity will be € 40,- maximum. It is very likely that the final price will be less.