WorkShopWeeks 01: Fusion 360
- Organised by the Association Board
- Wednesday 9 March 2022, 13:45 till 17:30
- Waaier 2 To join this activity you need to be a member.
Become a a member by clicking on this message or log in.
Creative prototyping in Fusion 360 for Creative Technology Projects
This workshop contains the elements to get started in Fusion 360 and use the platform as a tool in the creative process. Fusion 360 provides a toolbox for 3D modelling and the integration of the different elements in a design. This workshop will walk through the process of making complex designs with the purpose of 3D-printing and lasercutting and giving proper structure to your projects.
The workshop is structured in the following way:
- Introduction to Fusion 360
- Designing for lasercutting
- Designing for 3d-printing
- Sending your files to Alfred
- Break down your project
- Tools to explore on and improve your skillset
Organized by Tijmen Smit en Stijn Slebos
PLEASE BRING A CHARGED LAPTOP, A COMPUTER MOUSE AND A WORKING VERSION OF FUSION 360