- Organised by the ProtoTrip
- Friday 18 February 2022, 09:00 till Sunday 20 February 2022, 21:00
- Bruges - Belgium To join this activity you need to be a member.
Become a a member by clicking on this message or log in.
Note: The price will go down once we have booked the transportation and stay
Making a comeback this year is the ProtoTrip! During the first weekend of the Spring break we will visit a European city with a big group of Proto-members. We will explore the city, enjoy the local specialties and sights, do some fun games and more.
This year we'll go to Bruges, which is located in Belgium. Bruges is one of the oldest and largest cities in Belgium, with centuries of history still visible! There is also a salvador dali museum, very old churches and a museum for fries!
Included in the price are:
- Two nights in a hostel, breakfast included
- Transportation to the location and back home
- An amazing weekend with your fellow Proto-members
If you want more information, contact the committee or one of its members.
Also make sure to sign up on the back-up list when the activity is full.
- Make sure you have a valid internationally working QR code as you'll need this during the trip
- In the very beginning of February the committee will make a decision on whether we are going or not. If we decide to cancel the trip at that point, you won't have any costs.